Indulge your feathered friends with our 20-pound bag of Wild Bird Rampart Blend bird seed. This carefully curated mix provides a diverse and nutritious assortment of seeds, attracting a wide variety of wild birds to your yard and ensuring they receive the essential nutrients they need for optimal health and vitality.
|The 40-pound bag of No Shell Peanuts for birds offers a generous supply of premium-grade, shelled peanuts, providing a convenient and mess-free option for feeding wild birds.||Nyjer is best used in tube feeders with small feeding ports of thistle socks. Nyjer seed is not attractive to squirrels and may help keep your feeders squirrel free.||No Waste is a premium bird seed blend containing hulled millet, hulled sunflower seeds, cracked corn, safflower, and shelled peanuts, designed to minimize waste and provide a nutritious feast for a variety of bird species.||The 50-pound bag of Whole In Shell Peanuts for birds is a generous supply of premium-grade, natural peanuts still in their shells, delivering a nutritious and engaging treat for wild birds.||25#. Ear corn is a natural and energy-rich food source that can be beneficial for birds. The intact kernels provide a nutritious and engaging feeding experience, attracting a variety of bird species and supporting their dietary needs, particularly during colder months.|
Introducing the Wild Bird Rampart Blend, a premium 20-pound bag of bird seed designed to attract a diverse array of wild birds to your yard. Carefully crafted with a thoughtfully balanced mix of high-quality seeds, including sunflower seeds, millet, cracked corn, nyjer (thistle) seeds, and other small grains, our blend offers a nutritious feast that will delight feathered visitors. With its abundance of protein, healthy fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals, the Wild Bird Rampart Blend provides essential nutrients to support the energy, feather health, breeding success, and overall well-being of wild birds. Watch in awe as a kaleidoscope of finches, cardinals, sparrows, and other delightful species grace your feeders, making every moment a bird-watching paradise with the Wild Bird Rampart Blend.
The 40-pound bag of No Shell Peanuts for birds offers a generous supply of premium-grade, shelled peanuts, providing a convenient and mess-free option for feeding wild birds. These high-quality, protein-rich nuts are carefully selected to deliver a nutritious and delicious snack without the hassle of dealing with shells. Packed with essential energy and nutrients, these no shell peanuts are an excellent source of nourishment for a variety of bird species. Whether scattered on feeding platforms or used in feeders, these no shell peanuts will attract a diverse range of feathered visitors to your backyard, enhancing your bird-watching experience with their lively presence and delightful antics.
|Kaylor of Colorado is commited to providing the most complete, nutritional diet possible for the birds in your backyard environment—including high quality, 100% preservative free, all natural ingredients encouraging health, energy, and song. Nyjer is best used in tube feeders with small feeding ports of thistle socks. Nyjer seed is not attractive to squirrels and may help keep your feeders squirrel free.
Nyjer is a thin, small black seed from the African yellow daisy, and although it is not actually related to the thistle plant or thistle weeds, it is often referred to as "thistle seed." Nyjer-loving birds are sometimes referred to as 'clinging birds' because they are many times seen acrobatically clinging to the sides of feeders instead of perching while feeding. You'll even see them eating upside down on occasion! Attracts American Goldfinch, House Finch, Purple Finch, Pine Siskin, Dark Eyed Junco, Common Redpoll, Indigo Bunting, White-Breasted Nuthatch, Red-Breasted Nuthatch, Pine Siskins, Lesser Goldfinch, and Song Sparrow.||The No Waste 40# bird seed is a premium blend carefully crafted to minimize waste and provide a delectable feast for your feathered friends. This thoughtfully composed mix includes hulled millet, hulled sunflower seeds, cracked corn, safflower, and shelled peanuts. By removing the shells and husks, this blend ensures that every seed is edible, maximizing consumption and reducing mess. It attracts a wide variety of bird species, offering them a diverse array of nutrient-rich ingredients to support their health and vitality. With No Waste 40#, you can enjoy watching birds indulge in a delicious meal while keeping your feeding area clean and tidy.|
The 50-pound bag of Whole In Shell Peanuts for birds is a generous supply of premium-grade, natural peanuts still in their shells, delivering a nutritious and engaging treat for wild birds. Packed with energy, healthy fats, and essential nutrients, these whole peanuts provide birds with a rewarding feeding experience as they crack open the shells to access the delicious and protein-rich nuts inside. The ample quantity of whole in shell peanuts ensures long-lasting enjoyment for a variety of bird species in your backyard, making it an ideal choice for avid bird enthusiasts and those seeking to attract a diverse range of feathered visitors.
|Ear corn is a popular and beneficial food option for birds, providing a range of benefits that contribute to their health and well-being. Here's a description highlighting the benefits of ear corn for birds:
- Nutritional Value: Ear corn contains whole kernels that are rich in carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. These nutrients provide a concentrated source of energy, essential for the metabolic needs of birds. The high-fat content in ear corn is especially valuable during colder months, helping birds maintain body temperature and energy levels.
- Natural Foraging Experience: Birds are naturally inclined to forage for food, and ear corn provides an opportunity for them to engage in their instinctive feeding behavior. The intact kernels on the cob require birds to peck and extract the grains, offering mental stimulation and fulfilling their foraging instincts.
- Attracts a Variety of Bird Species: Placing ear corn feeders or scattering ear corn on the ground can attract a diverse range of bird species. This promotes biodiversity and creates an enjoyable birdwatching experience. Birds such as jays, woodpeckers, finches, and sparrows are often drawn to ear corn, adding vibrancy and activity to your backyard or garden.
- Seasonal Feeding Option: Ear corn can be particularly beneficial during colder months or times when natural food sources are limited. Providing ear corn to birds ensures they have access to a reliable food source, helping them sustain energy levels and survive harsh conditions.
- Beak Conditioning: Pecking at the kernels on the cob helps naturally condition a bird's beak. The repetitive motion of cracking open the kernels and extracting the grains helps keep the beak properly worn down, promoting healthy beak growth and function.