|Description||The 20-pound bag of No Shell Peanuts for birds offers a convenient and mess-free way to provide your feathered friends with a nutritious and delicious snack.||20#. Safflower seeds provide a nutritious, high protein seed for wild birds, while discouraging squirrels! Use safflower seeds to create a seed mix of your own.||No Waste is a premium bird seed blend containing hulled millet, hulled sunflower seeds, cracked corn, safflower, and shelled peanuts, designed to minimize waste and provide a nutritious feast for a variety of bird species.||The 50-pound bag of Whole In Shell Peanuts for birds is a generous supply of premium-grade, natural peanuts still in their shells, delivering a nutritious and engaging treat for wild birds.||100% natural, high-quality wild bird seeding providing the best pure, raw nutrition possible. Premium Seeds & Nuts help attract a greater variety of wild birds and maximize the dietary advantages of year round wild bird feeding.||25#. Ear corn is a natural and energy-rich food source that can be beneficial for birds. The intact kernels provide a nutritious and engaging feeding experience, attracting a variety of bird species and supporting their dietary needs, particularly during colder months.|
The 20-pound bag of No Shell Peanuts for birds offers a convenient and mess-free way to provide your feathered friends with a nutritious and delicious snack. These premium peanuts are shelled, saving you the hassle of dealing with shells, while still providing the same high-quality and protein-rich nuts that birds love. With their high energy content and essential nutrients, these no shell peanuts are an excellent source of nutrition for wild birds. Whether you scatter them on feeding platforms or use them in feeders, these no shell peanuts will attract a variety of bird species, bringing joy and delight to your bird-watching experience.
|Safflower seeds provide a nutritious, high protein seed for wild birds, while discouraging squirrels! Use safflower seeds to create a seed mix of your own.
Nutritional safflower seed attracts cardinals, titmice, chickadees, and finches while deterring pesky intruders. Squirrels and blackbirds dislike the taste of safflower, so they'll leave your feeder alone. High in protein and energy value, safflower offers the nourishment wild birds need. Nitrogen-flushed and sealed to keep seeds fresh and insect-free. Gradually mix in with other seed.
No better choice for when you want to create a seed mix of your own. Individual seed bags allow you to pick and choose. Gives wild birds a variety of seeds at a reasonable price, and minimizes waste because they won't have to sift through seeds they don't like.||The No Waste 40# bird seed is a premium blend carefully crafted to minimize waste and provide a delectable feast for your feathered friends. This thoughtfully composed mix includes hulled millet, hulled sunflower seeds, cracked corn, safflower, and shelled peanuts. By removing the shells and husks, this blend ensures that every seed is edible, maximizing consumption and reducing mess. It attracts a wide variety of bird species, offering them a diverse array of nutrient-rich ingredients to support their health and vitality. With No Waste 40#, you can enjoy watching birds indulge in a delicious meal while keeping your feeding area clean and tidy.|
The 50-pound bag of Whole In Shell Peanuts for birds is a generous supply of premium-grade, natural peanuts still in their shells, delivering a nutritious and engaging treat for wild birds. Packed with energy, healthy fats, and essential nutrients, these whole peanuts provide birds with a rewarding feeding experience as they crack open the shells to access the delicious and protein-rich nuts inside. The ample quantity of whole in shell peanuts ensures long-lasting enjoyment for a variety of bird species in your backyard, making it an ideal choice for avid bird enthusiasts and those seeking to attract a diverse range of feathered visitors.
|Country Blends Premium Wild Seed products suited to the birds in you area and the season of the year. For best results, feeders (platforms, houses, tubes, etc) should be placed approximately 6 feet off the ground and near heavy cover foliage like bushes, shrubs, or trees. Offering a fresh water source for drinking and for bathing will encourage long term visitation, as will keeping your feeders, baths, and feeding areas clean. Country Blends Premium Wild Bird seed products are made from the finest ingredients.
- 100% natural, high-quality wild bird seeding providing the best pure, raw nutrition possible
- Premium Seeds & Nuts help attract a greater variety of wild birds and maximize the dietary advantages of year round wild bird feeding
- Triple cleaned to ensure the finest quality blend for the birds in your backyard habitat
|Ear corn is a popular and beneficial food option for birds, providing a range of benefits that contribute to their health and well-being. Here's a description highlighting the benefits of ear corn for birds:
- Nutritional Value: Ear corn contains whole kernels that are rich in carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. These nutrients provide a concentrated source of energy, essential for the metabolic needs of birds. The high-fat content in ear corn is especially valuable during colder months, helping birds maintain body temperature and energy levels.
- Natural Foraging Experience: Birds are naturally inclined to forage for food, and ear corn provides an opportunity for them to engage in their instinctive feeding behavior. The intact kernels on the cob require birds to peck and extract the grains, offering mental stimulation and fulfilling their foraging instincts.
- Attracts a Variety of Bird Species: Placing ear corn feeders or scattering ear corn on the ground can attract a diverse range of bird species. This promotes biodiversity and creates an enjoyable birdwatching experience. Birds such as jays, woodpeckers, finches, and sparrows are often drawn to ear corn, adding vibrancy and activity to your backyard or garden.
- Seasonal Feeding Option: Ear corn can be particularly beneficial during colder months or times when natural food sources are limited. Providing ear corn to birds ensures they have access to a reliable food source, helping them sustain energy levels and survive harsh conditions.
- Beak Conditioning: Pecking at the kernels on the cob helps naturally condition a bird's beak. The repetitive motion of cracking open the kernels and extracting the grains helps keep the beak properly worn down, promoting healthy beak growth and function.