|Description||A limited time only, lavender flavored supplement block for chickens and other poultry.||50#. Whole corn is a valuable feed option for livestock, offering a concentrated source of energy and essential nutrients. It is easily digestible and provides animals with the necessary carbohydrates and fats for growth, stamina, and overall health|
Brome and orchard grass bales are highly valuable forage options for livestock, offering a nutritious blend of grasses that promote optimal health and digestion. These high-quality bales provide essential nutrients, encourage forage consumption, and contribute to the overall well-being of your animals.
|Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.||55lb. Alfalfa hay bales are a versatile and valuable forage option for livestock, offering a high nutritional value, excellent digestibility, and supporting overall health and vitality.||This mixture of tough, vigorous varieties easily withstands the abuse of continual use. The durable carpet of green stands up to summer stress and requires minimal upkeep. Features rhizome forming tall fescues. Excellent for high traffic areas such as backyards and play areas. Stands up exceptionally well to summer heat and drought – assuming adequate soil prep.|
|Content||Whole corn is a staple feed for livestock, providing a rich source of energy, nutrients, and calories. The kernels are packed with carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, making it an ideal choice for promoting weight gain, enhancing stamina, and supporting overall health in livestock animals. It can be included in the diet of various livestock species, such as cattle, pigs, and poultry, helping meet their nutritional requirements and contributing to their optimal growth and performance. Whole corn offers several benefits:
- Energy Source: Whole corn is a highly energy-dense feed, rich in carbohydrates and fats. It provides a concentrated source of readily available energy for livestock, supporting their metabolic needs, physical activities, and overall performance.
- Nutritional Balance: Corn kernels contain essential nutrients such as proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals. Including whole corn in the diet helps ensure a well-rounded nutritional profile for livestock, supporting growth, reproduction, and overall health.
- Weight Gain: The high-calorie content of whole corn makes it an excellent feed option for promoting weight gain in livestock, particularly animals that require additional conditioning, such as beef cattle, swine, and poultry raised for meat production.
- Palatability: Livestock generally find whole corn to be highly palatable, which encourages consistent feed intake. Its appealing taste and texture make it an appetizing feed choice, ensuring animals consume their required daily nutrients.
- Cost-Effective: Whole corn is often more cost-effective compared to other feed options. Its availability and affordability make it an attractive choice for livestock owners, especially for large-scale operations.
- Flexibility: Whole corn can be incorporated into different feeding strategies. It can be fed alone or used as part of a balanced ration, mixed with other feed ingredients, such as grains, protein sources, and forages, to create a customized feed blend that meets specific nutritional requirements.
- Storage Stability: Whole corn has good storage stability, especially when kept in dry conditions. This makes it easier to store in bulk for extended periods, allowing for consistent feed availability throughout the year.
|Brome and orchard grass bales are exceptional forage choices for livestock, offering a diverse blend of grasses that provide numerous benefits for the overall health and productivity of your animals. Here's a detailed description highlighting the benefits of brome and orchard grass bales:
- Nutritional Value: Brome and orchard grasses are known for their excellent nutritional profile. These grasses are rich in proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals essential for the growth, development, and overall health of livestock. The balanced combination of nutrients supports muscle development, promotes a strong immune system, and aids in the maintenance of healthy bodily functions.
- Digestive Health: The fiber content in brome and orchard grass bales promotes healthy digestion in livestock. The long, fibrous strands of the grasses encourage proper chewing, saliva production, and rumen function, which are vital for efficient digestion. This can help prevent digestive disorders and improve nutrient absorption, contributing to overall gastrointestinal health.
- Palatability and Forage Consumption: Brome and orchard grasses are highly palatable to livestock, encouraging consistent and adequate forage consumption. The appealing taste and texture of these grasses entice animals to graze and consume their feed, ensuring they receive the necessary nutrients for optimal growth and productivity. This increased forage intake also helps maintain a healthy weight and body condition in animals.
- Dental Health: The fibrous nature of brome and orchard grasses aids in maintaining proper dental health in livestock. Regular chewing on long strands of grass helps wear down teeth naturally, preventing dental issues such as overgrown molars or sharp edges. This promotes comfortable eating and efficient nutrient utilization.
- Versatility: Brome and orchard grass bales are suitable for a variety of livestock species, including horses, cattle, sheep, and goats. Their versatility makes them an excellent choice for mixed herds or farms with different animal types. The grasses can be fed as the main forage source, mixed with other feeds, or used as a supplement, allowing for flexible feeding strategies to meet the specific needs of each animal.
- Environmental Sustainability: Brome and orchard grasses are often cultivated in a sustainable manner, making them an eco-friendly choice for livestock feed. These grasses are known for their adaptability to different soil types and climates, requiring fewer synthetic inputs such as fertilizers or pesticides. This promotes environmental stewardship and sustainable farming practices.
|Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.
Chaffhaye uses no genetically modified organisms, just the highest quality alfalfa harvested at optimal plant maturity to maximize nutrients. It is grown on Non-GMO Project Verified fields and is closely monitored for consistent nutrition.
Chaffhaye is a supreme source of fiber, protein, and nutrients for horses and other animals. It is a natural source of yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms that support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Chaffhaye helps establish healthy microflora in the gut of weaning animals and reduces digestive ailments, including colic and impaction. Being easily masticated and digested, Chaffhaye is the perfect solution for senior horses. Chaffhaye retains natural plant moisture and is 100% dust free. This makes it ideal for horses with coughing and respiratory ailments.||Alfalfa hay bales, made from the nutrient-rich legume plant, provides livestock with a superior forage choice that delivers exceptional nutrition and supports their overall well-being. The bales are carefully harvested, dried, and compacted to preserve the natural goodness of the alfalfa, resulting in a highly palatable and digestible feed source.
Benefits of feeding alfalfa hay bales to livestock include:
- Nutritional Excellence: Alfalfa hay is renowned for its exceptional nutritional profile, boasting high levels of proteins, vitamins (A, D, E, and K), minerals (calcium, potassium, phosphorus), and fiber. These nutrients play a vital role in promoting optimal growth, muscle development, and overall health in livestock.
- Digestive Health: The fiber content in alfalfa hay promotes healthy digestion in livestock. It aids in maintaining a well-functioning digestive system, minimizing the risk of digestive disorders such as colic or gastrointestinal blockages. The fibrous nature of alfalfa hay also encourages proper chewing, which supports dental health in animals.
- Weight Management: Alfalfa hay bales can be utilized to manage weight in livestock. The high-quality proteins and fibers help maintain healthy body weight, whether the animals require weight gain or weight maintenance. This versatility allows livestock owners to adapt their feeding strategies to individual animals' needs.
- Enhanced Milk Production: For dairy cattle, alfalfa hay bales offer an excellent source of nutrition to support milk production. The balanced blend of proteins, minerals, and vitamins stimulates lactation, resulting in higher milk yields and improved milk quality.
- Improved Fertility and Reproductive Performance: The nutrient-rich composition of alfalfa hay positively influences reproductive health in livestock. It provides essential nutrients that contribute to optimal fertility, supporting conception rates and reproductive efficiency in breeding animals.
- Source of Forage Variety: Feeding alfalfa hay bales introduces dietary variety to livestock, enriching their eating experience and minimizing feed boredom. The distinct taste and texture of alfalfa hay encourage animals to consume their meals eagerly, promoting consistent intake of essential nutrients.
|This mixture of tough, vigorous varieties easily withstands the abuse of continual use. The durable carpet of green stands up to summer stress and requires minimal upkeep. Features rhizome forming tall fescues. Excellent for high traffic areas such as backyards and play areas. Stands up exceptionally well to summer heat and drought – assuming adequate soil prep.
- 90% Rhizome-rich Turf Tall Fescues
- 10% Kentucky Bluegrass
- Medium green color
- Medium coarse texture
- Grows equally well in sun or shade
- Performs well on many soil types