|Description||50#. Whole corn is a valuable feed option for livestock, offering a concentrated source of energy and essential nutrients. It is easily digestible and provides animals with the necessary carbohydrates and fats for growth, stamina, and overall health||A mixture of hardy, cool season grasses, that are drought tolerant and adapt well to the Northern Great Intermountain regions.||The Playground Mixture, offered by Vitality Seed, is a specially formulated blend of premium grass seeds designed to create a lush and durable playing surface for outdoor recreational areas.||50#. Chopped corn is a highly nutritious and energy-dense feed option for livestock, made by chopping the entire corn plant into small pieces. It provides a balanced blend of carbohydrates, proteins, and fiber, promoting optimal growth, digestion, and overall health in animals.|
Walatowa Wood Pellets are a premium brand of wood pellets, meticulously crafted from high-quality hardwood fibers. These pellets are an eco-friendly and efficient fuel option, known for their consistent heat output, clean burn, and minimal ash residue, making them an excellent choice for heating applications
|Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.|
|Content||Whole corn is a staple feed for livestock, providing a rich source of energy, nutrients, and calories. The kernels are packed with carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, making it an ideal choice for promoting weight gain, enhancing stamina, and supporting overall health in livestock animals. It can be included in the diet of various livestock species, such as cattle, pigs, and poultry, helping meet their nutritional requirements and contributing to their optimal growth and performance. Whole corn offers several benefits:
- Energy Source: Whole corn is a highly energy-dense feed, rich in carbohydrates and fats. It provides a concentrated source of readily available energy for livestock, supporting their metabolic needs, physical activities, and overall performance.
- Nutritional Balance: Corn kernels contain essential nutrients such as proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals. Including whole corn in the diet helps ensure a well-rounded nutritional profile for livestock, supporting growth, reproduction, and overall health.
- Weight Gain: The high-calorie content of whole corn makes it an excellent feed option for promoting weight gain in livestock, particularly animals that require additional conditioning, such as beef cattle, swine, and poultry raised for meat production.
- Palatability: Livestock generally find whole corn to be highly palatable, which encourages consistent feed intake. Its appealing taste and texture make it an appetizing feed choice, ensuring animals consume their required daily nutrients.
- Cost-Effective: Whole corn is often more cost-effective compared to other feed options. Its availability and affordability make it an attractive choice for livestock owners, especially for large-scale operations.
- Flexibility: Whole corn can be incorporated into different feeding strategies. It can be fed alone or used as part of a balanced ration, mixed with other feed ingredients, such as grains, protein sources, and forages, to create a customized feed blend that meets specific nutritional requirements.
- Storage Stability: Whole corn has good storage stability, especially when kept in dry conditions. This makes it easier to store in bulk for extended periods, allowing for consistent feed availability throughout the year.
|A mixture of hardy, cool season grasses, that are drought tolerant and adapt well to the Northern Great Intermountain regions. It provides a good, palatable spring forage and fair regrowth in the fall. This mix may produce a hay crop depending upon available moisture. Widely adapted to many soil types and elevations of 3,000 to 10,000 feet. Ideal for areas not receiving regular irrigation. Grows 30-48 inches at full potential. Great forage and hay producer.
- New Seeding Broadcast: 20-25 lbs/acre Drilled: 15-20 lbs/acre
- Overseeding Broadcast: 10-15 lbs/acre Drilled: 5-10 lbs/acre
- 20% Tetraploid Perennial Rye (Lolium Perenne)
Bunchgrass with germination in 5-10 days. One of the most widely used grasses and is adaptable to a wide variety of soils and climate conditions. It is leafy and fine stemmed.
- 20% Smooth Brome, Lincoln (Bromus inermis)
Sod Forming grass with germination in 10-14 days Smooth brome is resistant to drought and extremes in temperature. Lincoln smooth brome is the most widely used of the cultivated brome grasses.
- 15% Paiute Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata)
Bunchgrass with germination in 14-21 days. One of the earliest species to exhibit growth in the spring, making tremendous forage potential during cool conditions. Performs well on different textured soils. Is a great forage and hay producer.
- 15% Hycrest Crested Wheatgrass (Agropyron cristatum)
Bunchgrass with germination in 14-21 days. A hybrid cross between Standard and Desert wheatgrass, resulting in a plant with excellent seedling vigor that establishes quickly. It is taller and has higher forage yield potential than its parents.
- 15% Pubescent Wheatgrass (Agropyron trichophorum)
Cool season, sod-forming with germination in 21-28 days. Stays green into the summer months when soil moisture is adequate.
- 15% Dahurian Wildrye (Elymus dahuricus)
Bunchgrass with germination in 7 – 21 days. Deep rooted allowing good drought tolerance. Regrows aggressively after cutting and grazing, providing excellent palatable forage.
|The Playground Mixture, offered by Vitality Seed, is a specially formulated blend of premium grass seeds designed to create a lush and durable playing surface for outdoor recreational areas. This mixture combines different types of grasses, carefully selected for their ability to withstand heavy traffic, recover quickly from wear, and provide a safe and enjoyable playing experience. Whether it's for a backyard play area, sports field, or park, the Play Ground Mixture is the ideal choice to create a vibrant and resilient turf that can withstand the demands of active play.||Chopped corn, also known as corn silage or chopped corn forage, is a valuable feed option for livestock. It is made by harvesting and chopping the entire corn plant, including the stalks, leaves, and ears, into small pieces. Here's a description highlighting the benefits of chopped corn for livestock:
- Nutrient-Rich Feed: Chopped corn contains a balanced blend of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fiber, providing a comprehensive source of nutrition for livestock. The combination of different plant parts offers a diverse array of nutrients that support optimal growth, development, and overall health in animals.
- Energy-Dense Feed: Corn is known for its high energy content, making chopped corn an excellent source of readily available energy for livestock. The carbohydrates present in corn are easily digested and converted into energy, which is particularly beneficial for animals with high energy requirements, such as dairy cows, beef cattle, and horses engaged in intense physical activity.
- Palatability and Feed Intake: Chopped corn has a naturally sweet and palatable taste, making it highly appetizing to livestock. The pleasant flavor encourages animals to consume their feed eagerly, ensuring they meet their nutritional needs. This can be especially advantageous for picky eaters or animals transitioning to a new diet.
- Fiber Content: The inclusion of stalks and leaves in chopped corn provides a significant amount of dietary fiber. Fiber promotes healthy digestion in livestock, supporting proper gut motility and preventing digestive disorders. It also aids in maintaining optimal rumen function in ruminant animals, contributing to efficient nutrient utilization.
- Versatility: Chopped corn can be used as a primary feed, partial feed, or supplemental feed, depending on the specific nutritional requirements and feeding strategies for livestock. It can be incorporated into total mixed rations, silage, or fed alone, offering flexibility in meeting the dietary needs of different animal species, stages of growth, and production purposes.
- Conservation and Sustainability: Chopped corn, when properly stored and fermented, can be preserved as silage, extending its shelf life and maintaining nutritional quality. This contributes to efficient use of feed resources and reduces waste. Additionally, utilizing the entire corn plant for feed promotes sustainable farming practices by minimizing waste and maximizing resource utilization.
|Walatowa wood pellets are made from carefully selected hardwood fibers, which are compressed under high pressure to form dense and compact pellets. The pellets are uniform in size and shape, ensuring consistent quality and performance. They are designed to be highly absorbent, making them ideal for use as bedding material or litter for a variety of animals.
- Absorbency: Walatowa wood pellets have excellent absorbent properties, quickly absorbing moisture and odors. This helps to keep animal living spaces clean, dry, and odor-free, promoting a healthier environment for animals.
- Comfortable and Soft: When exposed to moisture, Walatowa wood pellets expand and break down into a soft, fluffy bedding material. This provides a comfortable surface for animals to rest and nest on, reducing the risk of injuries and providing them with a cozy living space.
- Dust-Free: Walatowa wood pellets are produced with meticulous attention to quality, resulting in low dust levels. This is beneficial for animals, especially those with respiratory sensitivities, as it helps to maintain good air quality and minimize the risk of respiratory issues.
- Natural and Eco-Friendly: Walatowa wood pellets are made from 100% natural hardwood fibers, without any additives or chemicals. They are a sustainable choice, as the wood used in their production comes from responsibly managed forests. Using wood pellets as bedding or litter contributes to reducing waste and promotes eco-friendly practices.
- Easy to Use and Manage: Walatowa wood pellets are convenient to handle and maintain. They can be easily spread in animal enclosures or litter boxes, and their high absorbency means they require less frequent changing compared to other bedding materials. This saves time and effort for animal caretakers.
- Versatile Application: Walatowa wood pellets can be used for a wide range of animals, including small pets like rabbits, guinea pigs, and birds, as well as larger animals like horses, livestock, and poultry. They provide a clean and hygienic bedding option for various animal housing setups.
|Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.
Chaffhaye uses no genetically modified organisms, just the highest quality alfalfa harvested at optimal plant maturity to maximize nutrients. It is grown on Non-GMO Project Verified fields and is closely monitored for consistent nutrition.
Chaffhaye is a supreme source of fiber, protein, and nutrients for horses and other animals. It is a natural source of yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms that support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Chaffhaye helps establish healthy microflora in the gut of weaning animals and reduces digestive ailments, including colic and impaction. Being easily masticated and digested, Chaffhaye is the perfect solution for senior horses. Chaffhaye retains natural plant moisture and is 100% dust free. This makes it ideal for horses with coughing and respiratory ailments.|