|Description||Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.||50#. White millet 50 is a 50-pound bag of high-quality white millet seeds, commonly used as a nutritious and energy-rich food source for birds. These small, versatile seeds are a favorite among a wide variety of bird species, providing them with essential nutrients, calories, and a tasty treat to support their overall health and vitality.|
Steam Rolled Barley Grains 50# is a versatile and nutritious feed option suitable for multiple animal species, including horses, cattle, sheep, goats, and poultry, offering the benefits of steam-rolled barley grains, which are easy to digest, promote energy production, and provide essential nutrients for optimal growth, performance, and overall health.
|This is the original Sweet PDZ product that was introduced in 1983. The key advantage of this small particle size is the fact that a person can more thoroughly and comprehensively cover the wet spot or problem area.||A limited time only, lavender flavored supplement block for chickens and other poultry.||60# AVG. A blend of Brome grass and Alfalfa hay, with an average weight of 60 pounds. This mixture combines the benefits of both grasses, providing a balanced and nutritious feed option for livestock.|
|Content||Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.
Chaffhaye uses no genetically modified organisms, just the highest quality alfalfa harvested at optimal plant maturity to maximize nutrients. It is grown on Non-GMO Project Verified fields and is closely monitored for consistent nutrition.
Chaffhaye is a supreme source of fiber, protein, and nutrients for horses and other animals. It is a natural source of yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms that support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Chaffhaye helps establish healthy microflora in the gut of weaning animals and reduces digestive ailments, including colic and impaction. Being easily masticated and digested, Chaffhaye is the perfect solution for senior horses. Chaffhaye retains natural plant moisture and is 100% dust free. This makes it ideal for horses with coughing and respiratory ailments.||White millet is a small, round seed harvested from the millet plant, also known as Panicum miliaceum. It is commonly used as a primary ingredient in birdseed mixes due to its palatability and popularity among many bird species. White millet seeds are typically sold in bulk bags, with a 50-pound bag being a common size.
- Nutritional Value: White millet is a nutrient-rich seed that provides birds with essential vitamins, minerals, and energy. It is particularly high in carbohydrates, which serve as a valuable source of calories for birds, especially during colder months or periods of increased activity.
- Versatility: White millet is a highly versatile bird feed option. Its small size makes it accessible to a wide range of bird species, including sparrows, finches, doves, juncos, and more. It can be offered in various types of feeders, such as tube feeders, hopper feeders, or scattered directly on the ground, allowing for different feeding preferences and attracting a diverse array of bird visitors.
- Easy to Consume: The small size of white millet seeds makes them easy for birds to handle and consume. Even smaller bird species or those with less powerful beaks can easily crack and enjoy these seeds, ensuring that a broader range of birds can benefit from their nutritional value.
- Attracts Birds: White millet is highly attractive to a variety of bird species, making it an excellent choice for bird enthusiasts. By offering white millet as part of your bird feeding routine, you can attract a diverse array of colorful and lively birds to your yard or feeding area, enhancing your bird-watching experience.
- Supplement to Natural Diet: While birds primarily rely on a natural diet of insects, seeds, fruits, and nectar, white millet serves as a supplemental food source. It can provide birds with additional nutrients and calories, especially in urban or suburban areas where natural food sources may be limited.
- Entertainment and Stimulation: White millet seeds offer birds not only a nutritious meal but also an engaging feeding experience. Birds may enjoy pecking at the seeds, picking them out from feeders or the ground, and engaging in social interactions with other birds while foraging for millet. This stimulation can help alleviate boredom and promote natural bird behaviors.
|Steam Rolled Barley Grains 50# is a highly versatile and nutrient-rich feed option suitable for a range of animal species, including horses, cattle, sheep, goats, and poultry. This premium feed is made from carefully selected barley grains that undergo a steam-rolling process, which enhances their digestibility and unlocks their nutritional value.
Barley grains are an excellent source of energy, providing a balance of carbohydrates and fiber that supports the dietary requirements of different animals. The steam-rolling process breaks down the tough outer shell of the grains, making them easier to digest and allowing for better nutrient absorption.
For horses, steam rolled barley grains serve as a valuable energy source, supporting optimal performance, stamina, and overall health. It can be incorporated into the diet as a supplement or as part of a balanced feed ration.
Cattle, sheep, and goats can benefit from steam rolled barley grains as well. The grains provide a concentrated energy source, helping to meet the increased demands of growth, lactation, or weight gain. The digestibility of the steam-rolled grains allows for efficient utilization of nutrients, contributing to healthy body condition and productivity.
Poultry, including chickens and turkeys, can also benefit from the inclusion of steam rolled barley grains in their diets. The grains offer a valuable source of energy and essential nutrients, supporting healthy growth, feather development, and overall vitality.
By incorporating Steam Rolled Barley Grains 50# into the feeding regimen of various animal species, you can provide them with a highly digestible, energy-rich, and nutritionally balanced feed option. It is important to note that proper feeding practices and consultation with a veterinarian or nutritionist are recommended to ensure the appropriate inclusion of steam rolled barley grains in each animal's diet.||This is the original Sweet PDZ product that was introduced in 1983. The key advantage of this small particle size is the fact that a person can more thoroughly and comprehensively cover the wet spot or problem area. This results in a faster acting performance of absorbing and adsorbing the ammonia and odor. Many Sweet PDZ users translate this faster performance to better performance, and will swear that the Sweet PDZ Classic/Powder outperforms Granular.
How it Works
Sweet PDZ is extremely effective at neutralizing and removing ammonia and odors, because of its two special properties:
- Absorption – Which is the sticking of the ammonia gas molecule to the surface of the Sweet PDZ granule. When the Sweet PDZ granules desorb, or dry out, the ammonia odor molecule is driven off the surface of the mineral as nitrogen. This is why spent (used) bedding material that includes Sweet PDZ, works so well as a slow release fertilizer or as an enhancement to composting.
- Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) – This is the liquid exchange aspect of Sweet PDZ’s odor neutralizing process. A sodium or potassium cation from the zeolite granule hydrolyzes (goes to liquid/urine) and the ammonium is exchanged and then becomes part of the Sweet PDZ granule. This liquid exchange works because the Sweet PDZ granules are always holding water.
|A specially formulated blend of Brome grass and Alfalfa hay, carefully combined to create a high-quality forage mixture. This mixture is packaged in an average weight of 60 pounds, ensuring a consistent supply of nutritious feed for livestock.
- Nutritional Balance: The combination of Brome grass and Alfalfa hay in the mix provides a well-balanced nutritional profile for livestock. Brome grass offers fibrous and coarse material, while Alfalfa hay brings protein-rich and highly digestible forage. Together, they create a feed blend that supports the overall health, growth, and productivity of animals.
- Energy and Protein: Brome grass and Alfalfa hay are both excellent sources of energy and protein. The combination of these forages ensures an adequate intake of carbohydrates and essential amino acids, promoting optimal growth, muscle development, and milk production in livestock.
- Palatability: Livestock generally find the mix of Brome grass and Alfalfa hay to be highly palatable. The appealing taste and texture encourage animals to consume the feed readily, ensuring consistent intake of essential nutrients.
- Digestive Health: Brome grass contributes to the fiber content of the mix, promoting healthy digestion and preventing digestive disorders in livestock. Alfalfa hay, known for its high digestibility, aids in efficient nutrient absorption and supports optimal digestive health.
- Forage Variety: The blend offers a diverse forage option for livestock. The combination of Brome grass and Alfalfa hay introduces a variety of textures, flavors, and nutrients, enhancing the diet and overall satisfaction of animals.
- Versatility: The feed mixture can be used for various livestock species, including cattle, horses, goats, and sheep. Its versatility allows for wide application across different farming operations, providing a flexible feed option to meet the needs of various animals.