|Description||Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.||An extraordinary supplement block for multiple species of poultry.||50#. Chopped corn is a highly nutritious and energy-dense feed option for livestock, made by chopping the entire corn plant into small pieces. It provides a balanced blend of carbohydrates, proteins, and fiber, promoting optimal growth, digestion, and overall health in animals.|
Walatowa Wood Pellets are a premium brand of wood pellets, meticulously crafted from high-quality hardwood fibers. These pellets are an eco-friendly and efficient fuel option, known for their consistent heat output, clean burn, and minimal ash residue, making them an excellent choice for heating applications
|50#. Soybean hulls are derived from the processing of soybeans to extract oil and meal, and they possess urease activity, which can pose challenges when included in rations with urea. However, this activity can be eliminated through heat treatment. Once heat-treated, these soybean hulls are known as soybean mill run.|
Brome and orchard grass bales are highly valuable forage options for livestock, offering a nutritious blend of grasses that promote optimal health and digestion. These high-quality bales provide essential nutrients, encourage forage consumption, and contribute to the overall well-being of your animals.
|Content||Chaffhaye is premium, Non-GMO bagged alfalfa with yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms. It captures characteristics of fresh pasture while offering guaranteed nutrition. Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses and other equines, cattle, deer, goats, llamas, camelids, and other exotic animals. It can also be fed to poultry.
Chaffhaye uses no genetically modified organisms, just the highest quality alfalfa harvested at optimal plant maturity to maximize nutrients. It is grown on Non-GMO Project Verified fields and is closely monitored for consistent nutrition.
Chaffhaye is a supreme source of fiber, protein, and nutrients for horses and other animals. It is a natural source of yeast, beneficial enzymes and live microorganisms that support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. Chaffhaye helps establish healthy microflora in the gut of weaning animals and reduces digestive ailments, including colic and impaction. Being easily masticated and digested, Chaffhaye is the perfect solution for senior horses. Chaffhaye retains natural plant moisture and is 100% dust free. This makes it ideal for horses with coughing and respiratory ailments.||Chopped corn, also known as corn silage or chopped corn forage, is a valuable feed option for livestock. It is made by harvesting and chopping the entire corn plant, including the stalks, leaves, and ears, into small pieces. Here's a description highlighting the benefits of chopped corn for livestock:
- Nutrient-Rich Feed: Chopped corn contains a balanced blend of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fiber, providing a comprehensive source of nutrition for livestock. The combination of different plant parts offers a diverse array of nutrients that support optimal growth, development, and overall health in animals.
- Energy-Dense Feed: Corn is known for its high energy content, making chopped corn an excellent source of readily available energy for livestock. The carbohydrates present in corn are easily digested and converted into energy, which is particularly beneficial for animals with high energy requirements, such as dairy cows, beef cattle, and horses engaged in intense physical activity.
- Palatability and Feed Intake: Chopped corn has a naturally sweet and palatable taste, making it highly appetizing to livestock. The pleasant flavor encourages animals to consume their feed eagerly, ensuring they meet their nutritional needs. This can be especially advantageous for picky eaters or animals transitioning to a new diet.
- Fiber Content: The inclusion of stalks and leaves in chopped corn provides a significant amount of dietary fiber. Fiber promotes healthy digestion in livestock, supporting proper gut motility and preventing digestive disorders. It also aids in maintaining optimal rumen function in ruminant animals, contributing to efficient nutrient utilization.
- Versatility: Chopped corn can be used as a primary feed, partial feed, or supplemental feed, depending on the specific nutritional requirements and feeding strategies for livestock. It can be incorporated into total mixed rations, silage, or fed alone, offering flexibility in meeting the dietary needs of different animal species, stages of growth, and production purposes.
- Conservation and Sustainability: Chopped corn, when properly stored and fermented, can be preserved as silage, extending its shelf life and maintaining nutritional quality. This contributes to efficient use of feed resources and reduces waste. Additionally, utilizing the entire corn plant for feed promotes sustainable farming practices by minimizing waste and maximizing resource utilization.
|Walatowa wood pellets are made from carefully selected hardwood fibers, which are compressed under high pressure to form dense and compact pellets. The pellets are uniform in size and shape, ensuring consistent quality and performance. They are designed to be highly absorbent, making them ideal for use as bedding material or litter for a variety of animals.
- Absorbency: Walatowa wood pellets have excellent absorbent properties, quickly absorbing moisture and odors. This helps to keep animal living spaces clean, dry, and odor-free, promoting a healthier environment for animals.
- Comfortable and Soft: When exposed to moisture, Walatowa wood pellets expand and break down into a soft, fluffy bedding material. This provides a comfortable surface for animals to rest and nest on, reducing the risk of injuries and providing them with a cozy living space.
- Dust-Free: Walatowa wood pellets are produced with meticulous attention to quality, resulting in low dust levels. This is beneficial for animals, especially those with respiratory sensitivities, as it helps to maintain good air quality and minimize the risk of respiratory issues.
- Natural and Eco-Friendly: Walatowa wood pellets are made from 100% natural hardwood fibers, without any additives or chemicals. They are a sustainable choice, as the wood used in their production comes from responsibly managed forests. Using wood pellets as bedding or litter contributes to reducing waste and promotes eco-friendly practices.
- Easy to Use and Manage: Walatowa wood pellets are convenient to handle and maintain. They can be easily spread in animal enclosures or litter boxes, and their high absorbency means they require less frequent changing compared to other bedding materials. This saves time and effort for animal caretakers.
- Versatile Application: Walatowa wood pellets can be used for a wide range of animals, including small pets like rabbits, guinea pigs, and birds, as well as larger animals like horses, livestock, and poultry. They provide a clean and hygienic bedding option for various animal housing setups.
|Soybean hulls are derived from the processing of soybeans to extract oil and meal, and they possess urease activity, which can pose challenges when included in rations with urea. However, this activity can be eliminated through heat treatment. Once heat-treated, these soybean hulls are known as soybean mill run.
Soybean mill run is a palatable feed option for both cows and calves, offering a substantial amount of easily digestible fiber. Its total digestible nutrient (TDN) value surpasses that of beet pulp and oats, reaching 93 percent of the TDN value found in barley and 88 percent of the TDN value in corn.||Brome and orchard grass bales are exceptional forage choices for livestock, offering a diverse blend of grasses that provide numerous benefits for the overall health and productivity of your animals. Here's a detailed description highlighting the benefits of brome and orchard grass bales:
- Nutritional Value: Brome and orchard grasses are known for their excellent nutritional profile. These grasses are rich in proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals essential for the growth, development, and overall health of livestock. The balanced combination of nutrients supports muscle development, promotes a strong immune system, and aids in the maintenance of healthy bodily functions.
- Digestive Health: The fiber content in brome and orchard grass bales promotes healthy digestion in livestock. The long, fibrous strands of the grasses encourage proper chewing, saliva production, and rumen function, which are vital for efficient digestion. This can help prevent digestive disorders and improve nutrient absorption, contributing to overall gastrointestinal health.
- Palatability and Forage Consumption: Brome and orchard grasses are highly palatable to livestock, encouraging consistent and adequate forage consumption. The appealing taste and texture of these grasses entice animals to graze and consume their feed, ensuring they receive the necessary nutrients for optimal growth and productivity. This increased forage intake also helps maintain a healthy weight and body condition in animals.
- Dental Health: The fibrous nature of brome and orchard grasses aids in maintaining proper dental health in livestock. Regular chewing on long strands of grass helps wear down teeth naturally, preventing dental issues such as overgrown molars or sharp edges. This promotes comfortable eating and efficient nutrient utilization.
- Versatility: Brome and orchard grass bales are suitable for a variety of livestock species, including horses, cattle, sheep, and goats. Their versatility makes them an excellent choice for mixed herds or farms with different animal types. The grasses can be fed as the main forage source, mixed with other feeds, or used as a supplement, allowing for flexible feeding strategies to meet the specific needs of each animal.
- Environmental Sustainability: Brome and orchard grasses are often cultivated in a sustainable manner, making them an eco-friendly choice for livestock feed. These grasses are known for their adaptability to different soil types and climates, requiring fewer synthetic inputs such as fertilizers or pesticides. This promotes environmental stewardship and sustainable farming practices.