|Description||Alfalfa cubes are a concentrated and nutritious feed option for livestock, providing essential vitamins, minerals, and proteins while promoting digestive health and weight management.|
Timothy hay for livestock is a premium forage option, offering a high-quality source of nutrition and fiber. It is carefully harvested and packaged to preserve its freshness, making it an ideal choice for promoting the health and well-being of your livestock.
|High-value pet bedding at an accessible price point. Tightly compressed bales help us to fit more product per truckload, reducing the overall cost. Medium wood flake sizes and soft bedding make it the first choice for many equine centers and showparks!|
Barley straw is a natural bedding material for livestock, providing a comfortable surface for animals to rest and sleep. It offers moderate absorbency, durability, and acts as a natural insulator for temperature regulation in animal shelters. Additionally, it is a sustainable and environmentally friendly choice for livestock bedding.
|Beet pulp shreds with molasses are fibrous flakes that allow animals to be on full feed and reduces bloating and digestive disturbance.|
For All Your Animal Bedding Needs
|Content||Alfalfa cubes are an excellent choice for livestock as they offer numerous benefits for their overall health and well-being. These compacted cubes are made from high-quality alfalfa, a nutrient-rich forage crop. Here are a few reasons why alfalfa cubes are highly beneficial for livestock:
- Nutritional Value: Alfalfa is naturally packed with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, and K), minerals (calcium, potassium, phosphorus), and fiber. The cubes retain these nutrients, making them a concentrated and convenient source of nutrition for livestock.
- Digestive Health: The fiber content in alfalfa cubes helps promote proper digestion in livestock. It aids in maintaining a healthy digestive system, preventing issues like colic, indigestion, and bloating. The cubes' fibrous nature also stimulates chewing, supporting dental health and preventing boredom in animals.
- Protein Source: Livestock, especially those with high protein requirements like horses and cattle, benefit from the rich protein content found in alfalfa cubes. Protein is crucial for muscle development, growth, and repair, making these cubes an ideal supplement for animals with increased nutritional demands.
- Weight Management: Alfalfa cubes can be used for both weight gain and weight maintenance in livestock. Depending on the animal's specific dietary needs, the cubes can be provided in controlled portions to help regulate body weight effectively.
- Convenience: Alfalfa cubes offer convenience to livestock owners and caretakers. They have a long shelf life, are easy to store and transport, and can be fed in measured amounts, reducing wastage. Moreover, their compact form makes them ideal for feeding animals in confined spaces or during travel.
- Forage Variety: Alfalfa cubes provide a welcome change from regular hay or pasture, adding diversity to the animal's diet. This variety can enhance their appetite, encouraging healthy eating habits and preventing feed boredom.
|Timothy hay for livestock is a premium forage option, offering a high-quality source of nutrition and fiber. It is carefully harvested and packaged to preserve its freshness, making it an ideal choice for promoting the health and well-being of your livestock.
By incorporating timothy hay into the diet of livestock, you can provide them with a high-quality forage that supports their nutritional needs, digestive health, and overall well-being. It is an essential component of a balanced diet for animals such as horses, cows, goats, and rabbits.
- Nutritional Value: Timothy hay is rich in fiber, which aids in digestion and promotes overall gut health in livestock. It provides essential nutrients, including protein, vitamins, and minerals, necessary for the growth and maintenance of healthy animals.
- Dental Health: The coarse texture of timothy hay helps wear down the teeth of livestock, preventing overgrowth and dental issues. Chewing on hay also promotes salivation, which aids in the breakdown and digestion of food.
- Weight Management: Timothy hay is low in calories and fat, making it an ideal feed option for livestock that require weight management. It provides the necessary bulk and roughage to keep animals feeling full and satisfied.
- Digestive Health: The high fiber content in timothy hay supports a healthy digestive system in livestock. It helps prevent digestive disorders such as colic and impaction, and promotes regular bowel movements.
- Mental Stimulation: Offering timothy hay to livestock provides mental stimulation and helps alleviate boredom. Livestock can spend time foraging and nibbling on the hay, mimicking their natural grazing behavior.
- Forage Diversity: Including timothy hay in the diet of livestock adds forage diversity, offering a different texture and taste compared to other feeds. This variety helps maintain interest in feed and encourages animals to consume a well-balanced diet.
|High-value pet bedding at an accessible price point. Tightly compressed bales help us to fit more product per truckload, reducing the overall cost. Medium wood flake sizes and soft bedding make it the first choice for many equine centers and showparks!
- 10 cu.ft. compressed to 3 cu.ft. per bale
- Softwood blend
- Medium flake size
- Easy to muck out
- Mold, dust, and spore free
- Kiln-dried & heat-treated
- From sustainably harvested timber
|Barley straw is a commonly used bedding material for livestock, offering several benefits for animal care and welfare.
- Comfortable Bedding: Barley straw provides a soft and comfortable surface for animals to rest and lie down. It helps create a cozy environment, promoting better sleep and reducing stress for livestock.
- Natural Insulation: Barley straw acts as a natural insulator, helping to regulate temperature in animal shelters. It provides warmth during colder seasons and helps maintain a cooler environment in hot weather, contributing to the overall comfort of the animals.
- Absorbency: Barley straw has moderate absorbent properties, effectively soaking up moisture and urine. It helps keep the bedding drier, minimizing the risk of bacterial growth, ammonia formation, and foul odors.
- Bedding Longevity: Barley straw is known for its durability and long-lasting nature. It requires less frequent replacement compared to other bedding materials, reducing labor and bedding costs for livestock owners.
- Natural and Sustainable: Barley straw is a natural and renewable resource, making it an environmentally friendly choice for livestock bedding. It can be easily sourced, minimizing the ecological impact.
- Gnawing and Foraging Option: Livestock animals, such as rabbits and goats, may find barley straw enjoyable to nibble on, providing them with a source of mental stimulation and fulfilling their natural chewing and foraging instincts.
- Weed Suppression: When used as bedding, barley straw can also help suppress weed growth in outdoor areas. This can be particularly beneficial in animal pens or paddocks where weed control is necessary.
|Beet pulp shreds are fibrous flakes from sugar beets after the sugar extraction process. It is dried to reduce the water content to approximately 9%. Sugar beet pulp fiber is low-cost, highly digestible, and an extremely palatable feed in a form that is considered less dusty than hay. Molasses can be added to shreds, called molassed shreds, to make it sweeter and more desirable to finicky, active, or older horses, and helps them keep their weight at an optimum level.
Molassed shreds in 40-pound bags.
Sugar beet pulp allows animals to be on full feed and reduces the danger of bloating and digestive disturbance. For show animals, sugar beet pulp has a cooling effect and enhances the bloom of the coat for best appearance, and when soaked in water, it provides succulence in the ration and adds water to the diet. Sugar beet pulp provides a variety in feed rations, firms stools for cleaner pen operation, and allows for increased feed intake.|